Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR "BLOGGERS"

I would like to wish my fellow bloggers and Americans a "Happy New Year". I know that there are a lot Americans suffering because, of the bad economy. The American people have survived World Wars and came out a better country. The American people are hoping for a quick turn around in the economy so, they can get back to living there everyday lives as contributing Americans with a job. I disagree with President-Elect Obama but, I wish him and his family a "Happy New Year" and success with getting the economy back on track. I want to congratulate my liberal bloggers for doing a excellent job in helping President-Elect Obama get elected President Of The United States. The Conservative Community has to come together and build a "New Conservative Revolution" based on our values not the values of Secular Liberal America. The Conservative Movement has always won elections when we, stuck to our core values and did not sellout or Principals for a candidate like Sen. John McCain. Finally, enjoy there parties tonight but, remember don't drink and drive. "Happy New Year America!".

No comments:

Post a Comment