Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rove "Predicts' Obama Re-Election In 2012?

Jed Lewison - VAN SUSTEREN: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says that she’s going to stay through I think this administration which is another two years and then leave. Um, she said she’s not going to run for President, she’s out. What are your thoughts? You think we’ll see her as a contender, and will she finish the last two years of this administration?

ROVE: Oh, I think she definitely will finish the last two years. I don’t think she’s going to run in 2012. That’s even duplicitous for a Clinton. I’m not certain that I agree, that I accept what she said about she’s not going to be a candidate in 2016. I think she will.

VAN SUSTEREN. I meant ‘16, I meant ‘16.

ROVE: Yeah, I suspect she will be a candidate. She’s going to think about being a candidate in 2016. And we’ll know by about 2014. If she leaves the administration in 2014 or 2015 in order to give herself a chance to write a book about her experiences and reconnect with the grassroots then she might entertain it. She’ll be younger in 2016 than John McCain was when he ran and she will, I suspect, be a big presence on the Democrat (sic) scene.
So Rove thinks Barack Obama will be President in 2014 and 2015? Whooooops. I’m sure that’ll disappoint his colleagues at Fox, half of whom seem to be candidates for President themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment